Online Fee Payment
Online Fee Payment
Guidelines to be followed for online fee payment payment for Higher Semester Admissions (III SEM PG) 2023-24.
- Enter your USN in the space provided for user ID.
- 2. Enter your date of birth as the password in DD-MM-YYYY format. (ex: for date of birth 7th November 2003, enter 07-11-2003,interchange the positions of date and month, if you are getting any login error.)
- Then click on the Login button.
- The name of the student & the details of fees to be paid will be displayed.
- Click on – I agree to terms and conditions and go for Initiate payment.
- Select the mode of payment and make payment.
Mode of payment and charges for payment:
The payment gateway will give you options of selecting payment mode through debit card/ net banking/UPI wallets.
Please note, charges for different types of payments are as follows:
- Debit card-Chargeable rates are 0.5% GST of amount transacted +18% GST (example-For transaction of Rs.100000/-, Rs.590 will be charged by the payment gateway)currently this facility is available for only Rupay cards.)
- Internet banking – For transaction with SBI/HDFC/ICICI/Axis bank Rs.15 per transaction, one time for any amount shall be charged. (Ex: For an amount of Rs.100000 fee payment, Rs.15 only will be charged)
- 3. E challan – using this payment can be made through any bank (charges may be applicable).
For other banks Rs.9 per transaction, one time any amount shall be charged.
- UPI – No Transaction charges (for amount below Rs.100000/–this option is recommended)
- Fees within Rs.200000/- can also paid using KBL mobile plus app also:login to APP, select “School fees” option, select “SDM College of Engineering & Technology” from Dropdown menu, Enter your USN and Date of Birth as prompted and proceed for payment.
You have to select the mode of payment of your convenience, further enter details as required.
Once satisfied that the details are correct, then click on the make payment button. Charges for online payment are as levied by the service provider.
- After the payment, the student should download the receipt of the college fee and submit the soft copy to the concerned department. The receipts can also be downloaded by viewing “past payments” in college website online fee payment student login.
- Once the fees is paid, students are informed to fill the admission form after collecting from their respective department and attach a copy of fees paid receipt, submit the same in their respective departments.
- Students belonging to SC/ST fee category are advised to contact admission section.
- Students who avail bank loan are required to obtain the DD in favour of Principal, SDMCET Dharwad and loan sanction letter and advised to contact admission section.
- The above said payments can be made through KBL mobile plus app also a. login to KBL mobile app b. Click on School fee and select Institution “ SDM College of Engineering & Technology” and proceed with the payments.