- President Dr. S. G. Joshi presented the Balance Sheet, Income & Expenditure and Liabilities & Assets of the Association to all the members present. The budget was accepted and approved by all the members.
- It was decided to appoint a new auditor Shri Raju Patil of M/s Nilotpal Daivajna & Co as Charted Accountant for the current year with existing Terms & conditions and it was approved by all.
- The activities of the association during 2019-20 were presented by the Treasurer, Prof. Sunil Honnungar.
- The President Dr. S. G. Joshi presented the activities to be taken up for the current year and the proposed budget. The major activity for the current year will be the planning and execution of the Multi-utility Sports Complex for which the foundation stone is already laid on 8th May 2020 by our Revered President Dr. D Veerendra Heggadeji.
- As per the suggestion given by Er. Sunil Rai, Vice President (External) the amount of sponsorship under the ‘Poor but Meritorious category’ has been enhanced to cater to a large number of applications being received.
Alumni Association Activities
|1.||07.09.20||Installation of Glow Sign boards at the college entrance.|
|2.||05.09.20||Teachers day Chief Guest Prof. K. C. Shindhe|
|3.||18.09.20||Engineers Day Chief Guest Er. M. Narayan|
|4.||25.10.20||Foundation stone laid for AMUSC|
|5.||25.12.20||MOU with Pebble connect|
|6.||14.12.20||Foundation Day Celebrations|
- The meeting ended with a vote of thanks by Er. Sanjay Kabbur Secretary (External) and followed by Lunch at CDRF.