Steps to be followed for online fee payment.
- Enter your USN in the space provided for user ID
- Enter your date of birth as the password
- Then click on the Login button.
- The name of the student & the details of fees to be paid will be displayed.
- Click on – I agree to terms and conditions and go for Initiate payment.
- Select the mode of payment and Make payment.
Mode of payment and charges for payment:
The payment gateway will give you options of selecting payment mode through credit card/ net banking.
Please note, charges for different types of payments are as follows.
i) By Net banking
a) Through SBI,HDFC,ICICI & AXIS bank-Any amount of fee payment – Charges are Rs.24/-.
b) Other than above mentioned banks-Any amount of fee payment – Charges are Rs.18/-.
ii) Fee payment by credit card-1.2% per transaction value + GST.
(For eg. For Rs.1,00,000/- fee payment, charges are Rs.1416)
You have to select the mode of payment of your convenience, further enter details as required.
Once satisfied that the details are correct then click on the make payment button.
Charges for online payment are as levied by the service provider.
- After the payment, the student should download the receipt and take the print out (2 copies) of the college fee and submit to the concerned department along with the filled in application form on or before 05/08/2019 .
- Please ensure to take admission, only if eligible for next semester.
- Please ensure that your USN, name of the student, Year/semester of study & amount are correct.
- The application to be filled by the student are available in your respective department and will be given after producing the fee payment receipt.
- Admission procedure is deemed to be ‘complete’ only after filled in application is submitted to the respective department, along with photocopy of fee paid receipt.
- Students belonging to special fee category/bank loan are advised to contact admission section.