Online fee payment
Revised guidelines to be followed for online fee payment for Higher Semester Admissions 2020-21.
- Enter your USN in the space provided for user ID
- Enter your date of birth as the password
- Then click on the Login button.
- The name of the student & the details of fees to be paid will be displayed.
- Click on – I agree to terms and conditions and go for Initiate payment.
- Select the mode of payment and Make payment.
Mode of payment and charges for payment:
The payment gateway will give you options of selecting payment mode through credit card/ net banking/UPI wallets.
Please note, charges for different types of payments are as follows.
i) Credit Card: Chargable rates are 0.55% of amount transacted +18% GST (example-For transaction of Rs.100000/-, Rs.650 will be charged by the payment gateway)
ii) Debit card- Chargable rates are 0.5% GST of amount transacted +18% GST (example-For transaction of Rs.100000/-, Rs.590 will be charged by the payment gateway)currently this facility is available for only Rupay cards)
iii) Internet banking – For transaction with SBI/HDFC/ICICI/Axis bank Rs.15 per transaction,one time for any amount shall be charged. (Ex: For an amount of Rs.100000 fee payment, Rs.15only will be charged)
For other banks Rs.9 per transaction, one time any amount shall be charged.
iv) UPI- No Transaction charges
(Note: For amounts less than Rs.1000 transaction through UPI is recommended.
For transaction above Rs.1000, net banking is recommended by us. )
You have to select the mode of payment of your convenience, further enter details as required.
Once satisfied that the details are correct then click on the make payment button.
Charges for online payment are as levied by the service provider.
- After the payment, the student should download the receipt of the college fee and submit the soft copy to the concerned department (through the official email) with the subject of the mail as –your semester, USN and branch.
- Students belonging to SC/ST fee category/bank loan are advised to contact admission section.
2.Email IDs to which soft copy of payment receipt is to be sent
|Sl no||Department||Email ID|
All the students are informed to access the payment link through our college website only.
This is to bring to the notice of all the students that if students are getting an error report as ‘ID not found’ upon entering their Date of Birth, are requested to enter the details of their Date of birth in MM-DD-YYYY format(please type don’t select drop down option).
Click here for online Payment
ONLINE FEE PAYMENT PORTAL FOR OTHER CERTIFICATES
The students or alumni who wish to avail different certificates from Dean Administration’s office or who wish to apply for convocation from Exam Section can now pay the fees online for the same
Please follow the instruction as mentioned below:
- Click on the link available in the college website
- Enter the details as sought
- Certificate required – YES
Click – NEXT
Select any certificate/s by unclicking
Click on – PAY NOW
- For any other certificate please mention the name of certificate (format to be given by the applicant in a separate sheet) in your correspondence mail.
- Once payment link is enabled perform transaction (UPI wallet payment is recommended by us as it has no transaction charges).
- For following certificates
• Bonafide certificate
• Character Certificate
• Medium of Instruction certificate
• AICTE Recognition certificate
• Bonafide with address proof certificate
• Any other certificate( Format to be given by the applicant in a separate sheet)
Send your requisition to email ID: email@example.com with the fees payment receipt as attachment.
- For following certificates
• Expenditure certificate
• Fees paid certificate(Attach copy of Challan)
Send your requisition to email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org with the fees payment receipt as attachment.
- For convocation certificate
Send your requisition to email ID: email@example.com with the fees payment receipt as attachment.
Once processed the said certificates shall be sent to the same email.
(Note: Please enter a valid mobile number and email ID).
Supplementary Semester 2020
Payment of registration fees
The students who have registered for supplementary semester are informed to pay the fees on or before 28.09.2020. The valuation of the answer scripts are linked to the payment of fees. Hence, pay the fees within the last date mentioned above. Any clarification in this regard may be sought from the office of Dean (Academic Program).
- Refer to the list given (View the list) to know the total fees to be paid and the amount is to be entered in the field given.
- Click URL for payment details
Fill up the following details which appears upon clicking the URL
Name of the Student:
No. of subjects registered:
- Payment can be done using net banking or UPI payment wallet.
- Once the payment is done, the receipt will be sent to your email id
- You are required to mail the copy of the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and keep a hard copy with you.
- In the case of any clarification regarding the total fees send a mail to email@example.com
Click for payment link