Instructions to students:
Note : Undertaking by Parent is in downloadable form
As per the directions of VTU the offline classes will commence from 17.11.2020 for VII Semester (All branches), MBA-III Semester and M.Tech.-III Semester of all disciplines. In view of the above, students are informed to strictly adhere to the following preventive measures:
- Students need to maintain physical distancing (at 6 feet).
- Use face mask in the campus at all times is compulsorily.
- Frequent use of sanitizer and hand-wash with soap is advised.
- Spitting in the campus is strictly prohibited.
- Installation and use of Arogya Setu App is advised.
- All the students are allowed to meet faculty in small group of not more than 4 for any academic discussions.
- Crowding in the campus is not allowed.
- Used masks shall be disposed in the dustbins provided for the same.
- Cleanliness is to be maintained by students in all areas in the campus.
- Students staying in the hostel are not permitted to go out of the campus without permission.
- If you come to know about the symptoms of COVID-19 amongst your classmates, friends or anybody in the campus, the same is to be informed to COVID Coordinator / COVID centre in the campus.
- College authorities reserve the rights to test any student for COVID-19, any time.
- An undertaking by student / parent / guardian in the prescribed format is to be submitted at the time of reporting to the College.
- Attending offline classes is optional. However, attending laboratories to conduct experiment is mandatory and will be offline only.
- The Semester End Examination for all semester (theory, laboratory, project, etc.) will be conducted in offline mode only.
- Non-compliance to any of the above will be seriously viewed and will call for disciplinary actions by college authorities.
- In case of ill health of any kind of the student, the medical expenses are to be borne by the parents.