To establish a synergetic Mechanical Engineering programme anchored in fundamentals and relevant state of the art technologies, thereby enabling the students to achieve all round development for careers in industry and institution of higher learning, being responsible to society and environment.
- To establish a curricula & syllabi consisting of robust core courses with emphasis on imparting fundamental principles of mechanical engineering coupled with adaptive and sensitive electives catering to the cutting edge technologies.
- To promote interactive teaching practices using modern educational tools & techniques.
- To attain synergy in teaching, research and industrial practices.
- To explore, ensure and achieve participation of industrial expertise for connecting class room contents to real life situation.
- To encourage and promote resource generation among faculty through research & consultancy.
- To impart soft skills, professional enabling students to achieve an all-round personality development, making them responsive to societal needs and environmental concerns.
Professor & HOD
Professor & Dean IPD
Professor & Dean DSW